1. We live again. All extra functionality removed for now. Search may be broken as may be other things. With love, ASSEMbler.

PS3 4.7.5 SDK

Discussion in 'Sony Programming and Development' started by RAPTOR115X, Jul 15, 2017.

1. RAPTOR115X

RAPTOR115X Rising Member

You may or may have not seen a post in regards to a mirror download of the PS3 SDK on another thread, as i said previously that it would be kept private, I've decided to make it public.

Below is an indirect way to download it in accordance with the 2 degrees of separation rule. Let me know if any link goes dark so i can correct it.

http://pasted.co/d552ea41

The password to the paste is: ps3sdk

To address xboxkrnl's concerns, i recommend using a reputable VPN provider such as NordVPN/AirVPN (The former is more user friendly) If you want to increase anonymity more, i recommend you pay via Bitcoin.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  2. xboxkrnl

xboxkrnl Member

Torrenting is the worst idea IMO way to get all IP's pulled very easily for instance
    95.211.198.** <- Leaseweb
    82.12.34.** <- Virgin Media

3. RAPTOR115X

RAPTOR115X Rising Member

Not when users use a trusted Virtual Private Network which in this day and age people using P2P services should be doing, hence the seedbox paid for with bitcoin. Uploading to a hosting site is an easy choke point for it to rendered inaccessible.

4. xboxkrnl

xboxkrnl Member

Clearly from what I just saw people are not aware of using VPN's are a must do with stuff like this should probably add a notice saying to use a VPN seems pretty responsible

5. RAPTOR115X

RAPTOR115X Rising Member

Notice added to OP to address your concern.

6. PixelButts

PixelButts Well Known Member

Or you can do what most people do and go to a direct link since there's already like 5 mirrors of this and the PS4 sdk as of right now.

I'm just saying